▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 141,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ LEDWP35SN-PRM provides 4,632 lumens & 129 lumens per watt (LPW) at 4000k; or 4,726 lumens & 131 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ LEDWP55SN-PRM provides 7,588 lumens & 133 LPW at 4000k; or 7,728 lumens & 136 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ LEDWP80SN-PRM provides 9,486 lumens & 123 LPW at 4000k; or 9,680 lumens & 126 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ LEDWP100SN-PRM provides 13,065 lumens & 129 LPW at 4000k; or 13,295 lumens & 132 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ LEDWP120SN-PRM provides 15,523 lumens & 130 LPW at 4000k; or 15,787 lumens & 133 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation. ▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard. ▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%. ▪ Color rendering index > 80. ▪ Die cast aluminum housing with dark bronze, powder coat paint.
▪ Polycarbonate lens with seamless, silicone gasket to prevent leaks. Polycarbonate has F1 rating to avoid discoloration.
▪ Internal bubble level facilitates level installation.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages. **L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS:
▪ cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 45°C / -4°F to 113°F).
▪ IP65 rated.
▪ DLC premium approved.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15 class B.
▪ Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity (minimum 2kV).
▪ 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.